Monday, March 7, 2011

Shauna's February Favorites*




Aveda Hair Potion has changed my hair routine.  Add a little powder to your roots for texture and a lot of volume.  I am a serial shampooer which makes my hair really soft and clean so I've never been able to tease my roots to add volume until now.

Anyone who knows me would agree that I am obsessed with lipgloss.  I reapply all throughout the day and have a huge collection of different brands, shades and textures.  I have always loved the Viva Glam gloss from MAC, but this season the Gaga shade is my favorite by far. 

The Cargo Beach Blush is one of the most under-rated beauty products available.  It is one of my top 5 products of all times and looks great on anyone.  The beach blush works as a blush, bronzer and highlighter. The shades range from very light to dark; Miami Beach, Cable Beach, Sunset Beach & Coral Beach. It is a definite must-have!

The Sigma F82 will change the way you feel about your morning makeup routine.  The brush is made out of synthetic fibers and can be used with foundation, cream or powder.  Looking for a flawless finish? This brush is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment