Monday, March 14, 2011

Kelleigh's February `11 Favorites*

 
  Jergen’s Original Scent Lotion

Have you smelled Jergen’s Original Scent? It’s Almond Cherry..it’s amazing.  This lotion is so creamy. I definitely use this lotion as my after shower lotion because it’s one of the few lotions that dries on and makes your skin truly look great! It doesn’t dry sticky/oily. The bottle says “60% more moisture instantly for 24-hour softness” and it’s TRUE! Not to mention, it’s one of the only lotions that doesn’t burn my legs after I shave my legs.  Another bonus? It’s inexpensive! I bought my bottle at my local grocery store for approximately $6 and it was a bonus bottle, with 25% more. No wonder this product has been around forever, it works!

 
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist

Oh my goodness, where to begin?? For those days when perfume is just too over the top of a scent, Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist comes in handy. It contains Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine in it. Normally, I am not into over the top fruity scents but this combo is wonderful. Victoria’s Secret says it has calming Chamomile and Aloe Vera in it which makes it even better. I find this product to be amazing because a few spritzes go a long way. The scent lingers which is great when you’re out and about! Another plus about this product? An 8.4 oz bottle costs only $9, and most of the time Victoria’s Secret has sales on it, which makes it even cheaper! 

 
Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

As the way to balance your pH of your face, it’s important to have a toner that tones without drying out your face. This toner is incredible! It does not dry out my face at all and it totally digs deep into my pores to eliminate any dirt. It doesn’t make my face itch and it leave my skin feeling cool and refreshed. What I love is that you can purchase this at your local drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc) for around $7-$9. 


For my first Favorites post, these were just a few! Hope you enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment